Returns and returns policy.
1) My policy lasts 30 days after delivery of your goods. If 30 days have gone by since you receive your goods, unfortunately I can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
NOTE: Once an order has been placed it cannot be changed unless arranged. Contact me to discuss in the first instance.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and can only be returned if there is a FAULT with the good. Goods cannot be returned if you have changed your mind or no longer want the goods.
3) Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
4) To complete your return, we require proof of damage (photographs etc) and proof of payment.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer they cannot refund you.
5) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
1) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2) If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be made to you, within a 3 working days.
3) Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
If sale items are sold in "As Is" condition and any fault therein is identified then the purchaser accepts full responsibility of the purchase and the good cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 61 apatu street Wairoa Hawke's Bay New Zealand 4108.
1) To return your product, you should mail your product to: 61 apatu street Wairoa Hawke's Bay New Zealand 4108.
2) You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
3) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
4) If you are shipping an item you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.